Smart consulting for Government, Business and People.
Saaby Consulting Company’s (SCC) journey began in 2012 with a simple, yet bold vision statement – Technology Solutions for Life.
For seven years, SCC has spearheaded the design of technology consulting solutions across the disciplines of Government, Business and People.
We are subject matter experts in business transparency, Governance, Risk & Compliance, and specialize in strategies to build the digital workforce that will be needed as Industry 4.0 evolves.
We’ve also designed a proprietary model city that combines the best practices of SMART technologies with the achievement of the United Nations Sustainable Development goals.
The global economy is here. We are committed to providing leading edge solutions that solve problems, and to building international public-private partnerships (P3) that will lead the drive for that economy.
SCC is committed to transparency and organic profits.
Business to Government
Government agencies each have unique cultures.
- Knowledge Based Services
- Logistics Management
- Research and Development
- Leading Edge Technology
- Electronics & Communications Services
Business to Business
Proprietary frameworks build just in time solutions in for-profit and non-profit architecture.
- Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC)
- Human Capital, Diversity and Inclusion
- P2P work groups for CxO’s to share knowledge and build community infrastructure
- Cybersecurity As A Service
Business to People
- We’re building partnerships with governments, businesses and people to train the 21st century workforce.
- Acceleration and incubation workshops for start ups and entrepreneurs
- From STEM to STEAM – how to build a career for Society 5.0
- The career pathway to Lifelong Learning
- Circular Economics and Organic Profits
- Biodiversity and agroforestry to populate food deserts
- Privacy compliant infrastructure
- Smart Grids
- Self sustaining Economic Development
We’ve heard a lot about a Living Wage lately. We all want to believe that everyone in America has access to the American dream, that if you work hard, you can own a home, send your children to decent schools and have a good quality of life. How much does it take to buy the […]
Risk Management for Small Business almost seems like a dirty word.. But we are a nation of small businesses. In fact, over 90% of U.S. businesses have less than 20 employees. But many small businesses aren’t developing or implementing a risk management strategy – and that’s a big mistake. I know as small business owners, […]
What Kind of Leader are You? As small business owners, we barely have time to keep the business running, let alone worry about what kind of leaders we are. If you are thinking about how to grow your business, and you should be, now is the time to consider what kind of leader you are. […]
I’ve spoken to so many women over the last several years – across all industries, revenue models and business types. In all but rare cases, there are still some old patterns of behaviors and expectations that we really need to be committed to get rid of PERMANENTLY. Do you fit into any of these? I […]