The following Payment, Cancellation and Refund terms of Service apply to these classes only.
Read this. Then scroll down to the payment button.
- PC Repair Fundamentals
- Cell Phone Repair Technician
- Starting & Growing a small business
- Information Technology Fundamentals
- Security & Compliance for CxOs
We strive to be a complaint free corporation. One of the best ways to achieve that goal is to be honest about the services offered and what customers can expect.
Let’s face it – we don’t want to issue refunds – it makes us feel like we failed. Our class descriptions are on the website, along with the pricing. If you have questions about the class, the schedule, who we are or what you will be getting – ASK! You can reach us by phone, email, website – you can even reach us by snail mail if you want to (expect delays on this one).
Some formal stuff: “we”, “us”, “our” et al means Saaby Consulting Company, a for profit corporation
“you”, “your” et al means the customer who purchases our services and/or who attends the class
Life happens. Cars break down, kids get sick, work schedules change and sometimes people just change their minds – we get it.
- Once you pay for a class, you have two business days before the class starts to cancel and receive a full refund. For this and all subsequent payment, cancellation and refund terms, business days do not include Saturday, Sunday and the 10 days most commonly identified as Federal holidays.
- Once you pay for a class and you need to cancel inside the two business day window, you will be subject to a 25% cancellation fee. That fee will be waived if you are re-scheduling for another class of the same or greater price. To get the cancellation fee waiver, you must attend and complete the next available class.
- If you pay for a class that starts in less than two business days and then decide to cancel, you will be subject to a 25% cancellation fee. That fee will be waived if you are re-scheduling for another class of the same of greater price. To get the cancellation fee waiver, you must attend and complete the next available class.
- Refunds identified under item 1 will be processed within seven business days. We are not responsible for processing delays that can easily occur between our bank and yours.
- Refunds identified under items 2-3 may take up to thirty days to process as the cancellation fee waiver conditions will apply. We are not responsible for processing delays that can easily occur between our bank and yours.