Saaby Consulting Company
Effective March 19, 2020
We support a free and open World Wide Web. We also support the premise that users have the capability and responsibility to protect their personal information on the World Wide Web. Your use of this website constitutes your acceptance of this responsibility.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit www.saabyconsulting.com and its respective social media accounts and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we may collect:
- On saabyconsulting.com.
- On Social media accounts not limited to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram et al.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and the Company.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and the Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- any third party, including through any applications or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Information We may Collect About You and How We Collect It
We may collect several types of information from and about users of this Website/Social Media Applications, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number (“personal information”).
- which is about you, but individually does not identify you; and/or
- which is about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access this Website and usage details.
We may collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site (information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies).
- From third parties, for example, from all known business partners, et al:
Information You Provide to Us
You may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of our Website and/or Social Media applications, or transmitted to other users of our Website/Social Media applications or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we may allow certain security or privacy features for User Contributions, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of our Website or Social Media applications with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Effective May 25, 2018 (GDPR), we removed all contact/signup forms, including third party applications, from the website. Saaby Consulting Company collects no personal information from any visitors to this website. We only collect information via our Social Media platforms if you enter (“post”) this information. We may/may not be able to remove these “posts” under the terms of these platforms and their respective policies.
Usage Details, IP Addresses Cookies and Other Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website or Social Media applications, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website or Social Media applications, including traffic data and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on our Website or Social Media applications. See How we Use and/or disclose your Information below
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
Effective May 25, 2018: Since GDPR has ruled that IP addresses CAN be considered personal data, further explanation is required.
THERE ARE TWO TYPES OF IP ADDRESSES.
You must ASK your Internet Service Provider (ISP) for a Static IP address and pay additional costs for its use. In our opinion, if you, as a company or as an individual, have a need for a Static IP addresses, it’s reasonable to assume you have the capability and the responsibility to control access to your own personal data.
Most visitors will be accessing websites from this type of IP address. This IP address does not “belong” to a single user and does NOT identify a single user. This IP address “belongs” to the ISP. The ISP CAN identify single users; however, businesses do NOT have the “legal means” to access or request single/multiple user information from ANY ISP.
The information that may be collected automatically is statistical data. It helps us to improve Website and/or Social Media applications and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- Estimate audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about preferences, allowing us to customize our Website or Social Media applications according to your individual interests.
- Speed up searches.
- Recognize users when they return to our Website or Social Media applications.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- See our section below: How Users can protect their Privacy for more information
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
How We Use and/or Disclose Your Information
By default, all websites (via various browser technologies) collect data about users, often referred to as “tracking”. This website uses various Google applications, including but not limited to Analytics, AdWords, and Search Console. To the best of our knowledge and capability, we are compliant with all requirements for Google applications on this site. Links to further information about Google website functionalities and applicable usage policies are provided for information only here:
Google IP Anonymization Google IP anonymization is active on our website and covers both IPv4 and IPv6.
We reserve the right to disclose information as necessary or appropriate under the following circumstances:
- to protect the rights, property or safety of the Company, our customers or others.
- to investigate, respond to or resolve problems or inquiries or defend our interests.
- in a merger, acquisition, change of control, joint venture or other business combination
- in authorized law enforcement investigations, to comply with court orders, governing law or legal process under the Florida Information Protection Act (FIPA) (Fla. Stat. §501.171) and/or as a response to any government or regulatory request
We so not sell, rent, lease, provide or otherwise disclose your information to unaffiliated entities.
HOW USERS CAN PROTECT THEIR PRIVACY
We strive to provide you with choices and information about usage and collection of personal information. The information here does not represent how the Internet works in totality and is provided for general information and usage only.
Included below are links to all the major desktop browser applications for controlling cookies. Android and iOS have more limited settings for disabling cookies. Please review your mobile device operating system capabilities to determine your settings.
Virtual Private Networks (VPN): VPN’s hide your true IP address. Some websites in the US have decided to block EU users from their websites as a GDPR compliance strategy. This strategy will affect VPN usage and may require additional review and configuration changes.
Private and Incognito browsing. These applications are NOT 100% anonymous. For general browsing purposes, they should be okay to use to block tracking. For a more thorough private browsing experience, consider DuckDuckGo or Opera.
The California Consumer Privacy Act, effective January 1, 2020. As of the date of this policy, Saaby Consulting Company does not meet the “compliance” component of this law.
Disclaimer: Although Saaby Consulting Company will take all commercially reasonable measures to protect information provided by it’s users, Saaby Consulting Company disclaims any and all liability and any and all damages, including but not limited to, consequential and punitive damages in the event that information is inadvertently disclosed to third parties other than as described in this statement.
Security: We maintain a reasonable standard of security and confidentiality and try to limit information access to individuals who need to have such access to perform their responsibilities associated with the Site and the Content on the Site. The Internet, however, and communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure and it is possible that others may unlawfully intercept or access information, transmissions or communications to, from or within the Site. By using the Site, you are agreeing to assume this risk and any and all responsibility and liability that may arise.