Saaby Consulting Company
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit www.saabyconsulting.com and its respective social media accounts and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On saabyconsulting.com.
- On Social media accounts not limited to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+ et al.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and the Company.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and the Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- any third party, including through any applications or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We attempt to limit the types of information we collect from and about users of this Website and our Social Media Applications, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number (“personal information”);
- which is about you, but individually does not identify you; and/or
- which is about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access this Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site (information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies).
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through this Website or Social Media applications may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms or other fields requesting information on our Website or Social Media Applications. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website or social media applications, posting material, or participating in contests or sweepstakes. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website or Social Media applications.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your search queries on our Website and/or Social Media applications.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of our Website and/or Social Media applications or transmitted to other users of our Website/Social Media applications or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we may allow certain security or privacy features for User Contributions, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of our Website or Social Media applications with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Usage Details, IP Addresses Cookies and Other Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website or Social Media applications, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website or Social Media applications, including traffic data and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on our Website or Social Media applications.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data. It helps us to improve our Website and/or Social Media applications and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website or Social Media applications according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website or Social Media applications.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Google Analytics features are enabled on this site. Google has provided information and tools that users may employ to limit information collected. This information can be accessed here:
- Google’s Analytics security and privacy principles: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
- Google’s EU user content policy: https://www.google.com/about/company/consentstaging.html
How We Use Your Information
We may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and/or Social Media applications and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including prize notifications, expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website and/or Social Media applications or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website and/or Social Media applications.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about contests or sweepstakes that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of The Website, Social Media applications, corporation’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website and/or Social Media application users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your e-mail address or contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data or at any other time by logging into our Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an e-mail stating your request to [email protected] If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by visiting our Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an e-mail at [email protected] to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to [email protected] or write us at: Saaby Consulting Company, 3585 NE 207 ST C-9, #800734 Aventura, Florida 33180.
Saaby Consulting Company, 3585 NE 207 ST C-9, #800734 Aventura Florida 33280.